Monday, April 7, 2014

Things to do Before Idaho

When I showed my list to my best friend she thought it was awesome but impossible but that gave me an Idea you see my Best Friend aka Ana is moving to Idaho this summer before are freshman year in other words omg im going to cry I'm going to be alone next year but anyway back to the point this Idea was to make a sort of bucket list thing before she leaves Colorado and moves to Idaho so here it is and we have already crossed some things off but yeah give me ideas of other things to add by commenting below and wish us luck

Things To Do Before Idaho

1. Pack up
2. Go to a Salon
3. Not Suck at the Flute 
4. Tell Brock That you Like him
5. Go to a sleepover
6. Have a Musical Marathon 
7. Get Hair Cut
8. Get High Lights 
9. Get Email
10. Go on Shopping spree
11. Paint new Room
12.Get a Make over
13. Go to Serendipity
14. Get Perm
15. Sing in Front of People 
16. Do something your not supposed to!
17. Run 50 Miles
18. Finish Book of M
19. Get 1st place in Relay
20. Sing all day and pretend like your in a Musical 


Now people number 20 only works if you help so here is the deal on a day and i will post the date of that day right here on this blog soon I need you to sing and dance like your in a Broadway Musical Please help me do this awesome thing and raise your voices and sing I need your help so join us to make that last goal on the list a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment