Saturday, April 5, 2014

Our Lives

We spend our entire lives waiting around for something interesting to happen for someone to tap us on the shoulder and change our lives. We do not predict what the world has in store for us we are always wanting more. More love more adventure more hope and more everything. We waste time though we stop. That's just it we stop. We stop dreaming , living , and holding it all together. We wonder why we stop but I know why we stop because we break. We break for minute we all do it we break inside outside we fall apart and stop. But the strange thing is we think we will be put back together when we are tapped on the shoulder. So here is my advise to you pick yourself up sing and laugh and tap yourself on the shoulder and put yourself back together. 

Hey comment below or email me and tell me  how you put yourself back together share your story and I'll give you a shout out for being awesome

P.S. Keep Dreaming Daydreamers

No comments:

Post a Comment